What is Morrison's response to the Coronavirus?
The safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our number one priority - and never more so than now, during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Whilst customers are stocking up, our colleagues are working around the clock to fill our stores with what you need, to serve our customers and communities and take care of one another when we need each other most.
We want to let you know that looking after our customers and colleagues is our priority at Morrisons, ensuring we all have a clean, safe place to shop and work.
We are working hard to fill our shops and online stores:
- We are a Foodmaker and Shopkeeper and we’re increasing the amount of food we make in our British manufacturing sites to meet customers’ needs
- We’ve increased the amount of stock being sent to stores from our warehouses, with colleagues working incredibly hard
- We’re extending our home delivery service so we can deliver to more customers on their doorstep at the times they need us
- We’re introducing temporary purchase limits on products where there is high demand, so they remain available for longer for more customers to buy
- Cleaning in our stores is being increased throughout the day to ensure high standards of food safety and store cleanliness are maintained
You may notice that delivery slots for our online groceries service are becoming less readily available as demand for home deliveries increases. We're working hard to facilitate as many orders as we can, however please be aware that you may need to book your slot further in advance than usual.
We are following guidance provided by the Government, working closely with our suppliers and ensuring we collectively do everything possible to help the country in these challenging times.
We have plans in place to respond as the situation develops and we are working every day to meet the changing nature of the impact of this pandemic.
Thank you for shopping with Morrisons. We promise to do our very best to work together, to support our customers and each other as we face into this challenge.
Updated on: 02 April 2020