Terms and Conditions
My Pick Up
- My Pick Up is only available in selected locations. Please confirm availability at your preferred Morrisons store prior to using.
- You must download and register with the My Pick Up App in order to use the Service. The app is available on devices that support iOS 11+ or Android 5+ operating systems (as a minimum) with internet access. My Pick Up is separate to any other Morrisons registration, including Morrisons More. We recommend you use the latest mobile operating system.
- You will need to confirm you are over the age of 18 and provide your name, email address and a password. For security, please ensure you use a unique password for this App. For details about how your personal data is used, please read our Privacy Notice.
- Prior to using the Service, you must register a valid payment card within the App. These details are stored securely. You will not be able to access the My Pick Up store unless you have an account in the App with a registered valid payment card.
- You will be provided with a QR code to access the store. When you scan this, you will start the shopping trip. At this time, to validate your payment card, a pre-authorisation amount of £0 will be reserved. Money is not taken from the bank account but may temporarily be shown as pending.
- You agree to pay for any item you and your party leave the store with.
- Your shopping will be automatically tracked by sensors and your card will be charged on leaving the store. You will be provided with a receipt within the App.
- To process your purchase efficiently, reputable third party banking and distribution institutions handle the credit and debit card transactions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card. These organisations are under strict legal and contractual obligations to keep your personal information private.
- If your payment card is refused, we reserve the right to pursue any debt. You will not be allowed entry into a store whilst there is a debt on your account.
- If you dispute any item on your receipt you can notify us within the App. You must do so within one week of the transaction date to enable us to review the transaction.
- The My Pick Up Service is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and we cannot guarantee that it will be error free. If you experience any technical issues you should report them to a member of staff who will be happy to assist you. We may from time to time restrict access to the My Pick Up Service to allow for maintenance, repair or renewal, but if that happens, we will do our best to have the service running as soon as reasonably practicable.
- My Pick Up needs a connection to your mobile data service using 3G/4G. Your standard charges will apply.
Our right to stop you using the My Pick Up Service
- Morrisons is entitled to withdraw the My Pick Up Service at any time at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to block your use of the My Pick Up Service at any time if you do not comply with these terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We reserve the right to report any suspected abuse of the My Pick Up Service to the police and/or to instruct a debt recovery agent to seek payment from you on Morrisons behalf.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We revise our terms and conditions from time to time. If we make any material changes we will bring them to your attention, giving you an opportunity to review such changes. If you do not wish to accept the new terms and conditions, you should discontinue use of the My Pick Up Service. Continued use of the My Pick Up Service after the date on which the change comes into effect shall be considered your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
What we are not liable for
- The My Pick Up Service, including the App, is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis without any warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
- Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for the following: death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent representation; liability which may not be limited or excluded by section 31(1) Consumer Rights Act 2015; defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987. Subject to this, we will not be liable for losses suffered or costs incurred arising out of your use of, or the availability or lack of availability of the My Pick Up Service. This includes if your device is corrupted, damaged or fails to operate or is lost or stolen.
- If you wish to return an item purchased using the My Pick Up Service, you must raise a dispute within the app. Refunds cannot be processed in Morrisons stores. Refunds are only made onto the card that made the original payment.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of your use of the My Pick Up Service in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or English courts. If you have a complaint, or would like to bring a matter to our attention please contact our Customer Services team in the first instance:
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our Customer Services team on 0345 322 0000 between the hours of 8.00am to 11.00pm every day of the week.
Alternatively, please write to us at:
Customer Services Department
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc
We are always interested to hear your feedback in relation to the Service.
- You are not permitted to transfer or assign any of the rights granted under these terms and conditions. Should we decide not to pursue a breach of these conditions immediately, we may decide to do so at a later date. We are not responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by unforeseen circumstances over which we have no control. Should any part of these terms and conditions be found to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which will remain in full force. Nothing under these terms and conditions shall give rights to any person who is not a party to it (whether under the Contracts (rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
- Our full legal name is Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc. We are a public limited company incorporated in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 358949 and our registered office address is Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD37DL. Our VAT number is 343 4753 55.
Updated on: 12 July 2021
Did we answer your question?
Use our contact form if you need further assistance