What is your in store Refund Policy?
If you would like to return or exchange an item you have bought, just return the item within 30 days. You will need to provide proof of purchase and we will refund the cost.
If you have simply changed your mind and no longer require an item, that's fine but, the item must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Please note, during Coronavirus we will no longer accept food products back under this policy.
This policy does not apply to:
- Tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
- CDs, DVDs and computer software
- Pierced jewellery and cosmetics
- Gift cards, postage stamps, E top-ups, lottery tickets and scratch cards.
- Items bought from Morrisons Daily
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights if good are faulty or not as described.
Updated on: 04 May 2020
Did we answer your question?
Use our contact form if you need further assistance