How do I receive promotions?
We have lots or exciting promotions we implement through the My Morrisons card so we can give customers that little extra for their loyalty. These can be campaigns of coupons or emails, that print in store, are emailed, sent to your home address or you activate through your My Morrisons app. It is purely up to you if you would like to take part in these.
When you complete your initial registration, when popping in your details you will be asked if you would like to 'Receive personalised offers, Money off Coupons and updates from all our Services.' If this box was selected you're already opted in to marketing. If not, please follow the two ways below and you will start receiving Customised offers.
To Amend your Marketing Preferences through your My Morrisons account on our website:
1) Login to your My Morrisons Account here:
2) Click on 'My Account'
3) Click on 'Manage My Preferences'
4) Click on 'Marketing Preferences'
5) You will be asked for your My Morrisons Account Login details again, pop these in, tick the i'm not a robot box and press Log in.
6) You will now see the types of Marketing you can opt in for, these include Email, Research (Taking part in Surveys and services & be first to try new products) Post and Coupons at the Till. Select which ones you would like and press 'Click to Save your Preferences.'
7) Your preferences are now saved and once opted in we can look at the type of promotions that are right for your card behaviour and send these to you.
Updated on: 23 March 2022
Do you still require help to answer your question?
Click yes to contact us